Friday 20 March 2015

pct after blood shed by xcel

New Exercise and Fitness Review


pct after blood shed by xcel



sup guys. new 17 year old powerlifter here. I’ve been tempted to take a prohormone for at least a year and finally grew the balls to pull the trigger on it. pretty much just doing it to catch up. all of my friends and guys I lift with have taken them and I’m the only one who hasn’t. I got my hands on Blood shed by xcel right before the ban and plan on starting next week. for those of you that don’t know, thats a stack that contains trenavar, m sten, and mechabol. I have a bottle of blockade and pct is on its way. I like to think I know a fairly well amount when it comes to prohormones but I’ve never really heard anything on trenavar and that’s what’s scaring me. I started researching and it’s showing I need to take clomid after coming off? what the hell is clomid? looking for somebody who has taken trenavar or ideally blood shed itself to tell me what I need to take with cycle support and with pct. like I said this is my first cycle and more than likely my last. just doing it to catch up.





World Class Bodybuilding Forum



pct after blood shed by xcel

No comments:

Post a Comment