Thursday 12 March 2015

Need help finding the right stack For my routine

New Exercise and Fitness Review

Ok, so I’ve been working out forever now and in a few weeks I’m gonna kick it into over drive. I’ll be doing about five hours of mma per week and four days of heavy weight lifting. My diet is good but I’m gonna make some adjustments. My goal is to loose some body fat while trying to add some muscle weight. Here are some sups I’m planning on staking, give me some feed back on what sounds best and why.

Option 1…cellucor NO, creatine, c4


Option 2…Erase Pro, DAA (Dpol or EvlTest)


Option 3…4-Andro at 400mg for just 30days. Followed up by Erase/DAA


I always make sure I take protein, fish oil and a multi vitamin. Option 3 is sketchy I know, but it’s a very low dose and keep in mind I’m not trying to turn into the hulk here. Also, keep in mind my routine might be considered “over training”. I wanna be able to build muscle and not just break it down.




World Class Bodybuilding Forum



Need help finding the right stack For my routine

No comments:

Post a Comment