Sunday 15 March 2015

Test Prop homebrew/ Gyno Symptoms

New Exercise and Fitness Review

Running Test Prop @ 75 mg/ED. Arimidex @ 1mg/ED. Experiencing nipple irritation and slight swelling.

Last cycle was Test Prop @ 50mg/ED. Nolvadex (I cant remember the dosage for the nolva, it was within the recommended dosage guidelines). Experienced the same symptoms, but much later in the cycle and the symptoms disappeared post cycle.


I am 3 weeks into this cycle, seems early to be experiencing this, especially considering the Arimidex. I know its a higher test dosage. I could of course drop it, I just wanted to hear thoughts on the symptoms, and whether it is conceivable that I could have gyno issues considering I am running Arimidex…


Also the prop is homebrew. The conversion method I used should have dropped the estrogen from the synovex. Thoughts?




World Class Bodybuilding Forum



Test Prop homebrew/ Gyno Symptoms

No comments:

Post a Comment