Thursday 25 December 2014

Not Everyone Will Acknowledge or Reply To This But.......

New Exercise and Fitness Review

Not Everyone Will Acknowledge or Reply To This But…….



Granted, I’m not trying to create havic on the board or piss anyone off but I have to give props to a friend who had passes away maybe 10 years ago, if not more.

V-man


V-man was the ADMIN, MOD/SuperMOD, creator and web master of dozens of boards in the past, A-S, BBC, AM, just to name a few. I first met him online on MuscleFreakz. I remember he gave me my 1st MOD and later SuperMOD position on A-S and BBC.


Mind you, I remember that he often got into arguments and online fights with other ADMIN and fellow board brothers. And for that, he may not be a favorite to most or many of you all but I must give him his props for he believed in me 12 years ago.




World Class Bodybuilding Forum



Not Everyone Will Acknowledge or Reply To This But.......

No comments:

Post a Comment