Monday 22 December 2014

Psyched Log/Review

New Exercise and Fitness Review

Sorry, I’ve been tied up with Christmas and coaching my son’s basketball team.

My favorite thing about Psyched???? It’s capped. I’m completely over and tired of artificially sweetened and flavored fruity pre-workout supplements. I wanted to try it outside the gym just to see how I felt before I got down to business.


Day 1 – I took one cap when I woke up to asses tolerance. I didn’t feel a whole lot differently than taking my usual caffeine tablet.


Day 2 – 2 caps first thing in the AM. MAJOR difference. I was awake, alert and ready to go. Best part….no jittery rush like e/c/a or the DMAA type stims.


I was a bit apprehensive about taking it in the evenings before I work out. I don’t go to the gym before 6:30pm and if I took anything that late at night I’d be up until 2am, so I waited to take it again until Saturday morning.


Day 3 – 3 caps, first thing in the morning about 30 minutes before training. Holy shit this stuff is awesome! More so than an energy rush, I was able to tune everything out around me and just focus on my deadlifts. My gym is small, so if there are more than 20 or so people in there it’s fairly crowded. I get distracted easily and catch myself people watching. That didn’t happen today. I did a full back workout and pushed myself harder than usual. Even when I was finished, I felt like I could do more. I was totally in the zone this day and felt great, like I could have kept going.


Day 4 – 2 caps about an hour before workout. Not as intense as yesterday, but I only took 2 because I was just planning on doing arms. I blew through my workout with ease and again felt like I could do more, so I did 45 minutes on the treadmill.


Overall, I really like this stuff. I am a bit leery of taking it in the evening, but I have a few days off this week and will give it a shot then.




World Class Bodybuilding Forum



Psyched Log/Review

No comments:

Post a Comment