Saturday 28 February 2015

770 lb Bench

New Exercise and Fitness Review



I aquired a client in the fall from the NorthEast, he is a relocation.

Found him a rental and he will buy from me.


After he was all settled took him to lunch, he paid, lol, love my service.


Anyways, first time we talked, he said lifting, his gym, a power lifting one, was important, and he was a competitor. So, we talked lifting a bit and got onto the job.


So, yesterday we meet up for lunch bullshitting, and he is about 5’10″, 230 or so, so I ask how the gym is going, and he tells me.


So, then I finally ask, “Well, how much do you bench?”, cool as a cucumber, 770 he is second in the world at his weight class, nicest coolest guy you would ever meet, of course i was floored, lol…………..




World Class Bodybuilding Forum



770 lb Bench

No comments:

Post a Comment