Monday 17 March 2014

Stripping ester

New Exercise and Fitness Review

The only powder I have on hand at this moment is cypionate and I want to stip about 10 grams of it down to just test base. So I will need to dissolve the cyp in heet as little as possible. then I will need to make a lye solution using 1/8 a teaspoon and 8oz of distilled water. I will then mix those two together and let mix for a minute or two. The next step will be to add 8 more oz of the distilled water set up on a drip system so I can form the test base powder/crystals. Then filter out the crystals rince them and dry them to have pure base powder probably not 10 grams but some at least. This is the method I have come to so far in my research.
Is this correct, or better yet will this work?
Is there another method that will work better?
Thanks to all that really care.


World Class Bodybuilding Forum



Stripping ester

No comments:

Post a Comment