Sunday 30 March 2014

My son and I went out in the jeep

New Exercise and Fitness Review


My son and I went out in the jeep



that is a fun vehicle. I have done all the mods myself. Cant wait to take it out on a real trail rather than just a trail to a fishing pond. My son “little jipped” is 15 and 5’11″ and a whopping 115#. he got daddy’s and mom’s ecto genetics.

I loved my GTO but i don’t miss it I love my jeep now.


ever had a vehicle you just loved to drive?




Attached Images


jeep by pond.jpg (98.9 KB, 12 views)

__________________
“The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to
work and give to those who would not.”

–Thomas Jefferson


if ignorance is bliss than i am very blessed.


Tact is for people who are not witty enough to use sarcasm.


“Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.”
Plato


Do cars cause accidents or is it the driver?






World Class Bodybuilding Forum



My son and I went out in the jeep

No comments:

Post a Comment