Saturday 21 June 2014

Dog toys!!

New Exercise and Fitness Review

I have a year old mix that DESTROYS every single toy I buy her. Ive gone as far as to buy those kong toys but she doesnt seem to like them.

Anyone have any ideas on what I could give here to chew on?


When we got here they told us she was a beagle and bulldog mix. Im convinced shes part pitt bull and boxer. Ive never had a dog that had this kind of jaw strength. I got her some have duty climbing rope and tied some huge knots in it for her and she hangs on to it while i lift her off the ground. Shes about 60 lbs and can hold on to that rope longer then I can hold her off the ground.


My girl convinced me to get a rescue dog but at first I wanted a pure bred french mastiff. Im glad we didnt I love this dog




World Class Bodybuilding Forum



Dog toys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment