Tuesday 1 April 2014

Cervical Discs

New Exercise and Fitness Review

Looking for advice/strength training exercises that work around my c6 and c7 bulging discs. First diagnosed in 2010. 45 years with no issues, 4 years of managing this problem successfully until 2 weeks ago I started having severe pain radiating out to the left shoulder. This time the pain stopped there, no arm or hand tingling/numbness. Dr says fusion or disc replacement will relieve my symptoms. But that creates other issues going forward that most likely will require more surgical procedures to correct. If all else fails I will give in. Squats, Deadlifts and OH Presses are the basis of my workouts, have been for 45 years. I am reluctant to give them up.


World Class Bodybuilding Forum



Cervical Discs

No comments:

Post a Comment