Tuesday 4 November 2014

Keeping your motivation up during the winter months...

New Exercise and Fitness Review

Keeping your motivation up during the winter months…


Some days, especially in the winter when it’s rainy and cold out, my motivation to hit the gym is not what I would like for it to be. I still make myself go, and generally once I get there and get warmed up, I end up having a great workout anyway, but it messes with my head a little that I’m not amped to hit the gym like I normally am when it’s 80 degrees and sunny out.

I have a pre-workout cocktail that I use on certain days that includes Alpha GPC, huperzine A, acetyl l carnitine, L tyrosine, and caffeine. If that combined with some good music in my headphones doesn’t get me fired up nothing is going to.


So, what do you personally do to help keep your motivation up when it’s nasty out?




World Class Bodybuilding Forum



Keeping your motivation up during the winter months...

No comments:

Post a Comment