Friday 4 July 2014

Friendships

New Exercise and Fitness Review



My dad is in town for a birthday/graduation party for my niece.

When he comes to town he always goes to the same place to eat….he loves this place but the food is marginal at best at least to me.


After dinner he always goes with his same group of friends that he has had since as long as I can remember. I’m 39 and my dad is 67 and since I was a kid these guys in his life are still around and make a point to meet up and hang out together.


I don’t have that in my life I don’t have friends that I kept from childhood to this day. Maybe sometimes I’m jealous of that. The friends I have now are guys that I’ve made friends wih over the past few years we all work in the same trade and all have common interests.


Maybe the friendship thing is because I traveled so much between 18-26 and just lost touch with them all and never thought about looking them back up. I’m not on Facebook or any other social media.


Does anyone that has some age to them still have childhood friends or friends they have had for more than a 3-9 years




World Class Bodybuilding Forum



Friendships

No comments:

Post a Comment