Sunday 22 June 2014

why do woman do this?

New Exercise and Fitness Review



so I ordered my buffalo burger deluxe with bacon and apple pie a la mode for my cheat meal last night. asked my wife if she wants any, says no i just ate,.. ok good enough…..
so the food gets delivered and I’m ready to tear through them like hungry lion, she suddenly starts eating my fries, and not like one or two, but its like taking handful at a time and its almost gone! so i asked her why didnt you tell me you wanted fries, i’d got you another bag…. I’ve been starving all week for this and you’re taking away my treats…
she says, ok! I wont eat it then! you’re so greedy and selfish!
goes into bedroom and wont come out until I’m ready to sleep. then she yells, ”throw away your left overs!” so i clean up…
she hasn’t talk much all day today….
god I hate this….
any advice?



World Class Bodybuilding Forum



why do woman do this?

No comments:

Post a Comment