Tuesday 24 June 2014

Help me solve this problem

New Exercise and Fitness Review

I’ve just started training with this guy and it’s going well. I’m stronger than he is, but he’s close enough that it’s not an inconvenience. He trains pretty hard and has the drive that I lack. I feed off of his motivation and I guess he’s motivated to kick my ass. So far it’s a perfect match…..EXCEPT…..

Deadlifts. He slams the bar on the floor like nothing I’ve ever seen. It’s so loud it jars me. People have complained, but the manager is a weanie and doesn’t say anything to him. I’ve politely dropped hints that it’s bad for his back. Back in the day I trained in gyms with lifters who put some serious weight on the bar and did not do this. This place is a small gym. It’s only a slightly manlier upgrade to planet fitness. I can make noise and use chalk. If I weren’t training with this guy I’d tell him to knock it the fuck off and I wouldn’t be polite about it. However, I don’t want to offend the guy, because he’s a decent dude and I probably need him more than he needs me at this point.




Last edited by Twistdenigma; 06-24-2014 at 12:01 PM.


World Class Bodybuilding Forum



Help me solve this problem

No comments:

Post a Comment