Wednesday 28 January 2015

Way back when

New Exercise and Fitness Review

I remember being natural and training really hard and making slow steady gains. I remember me and my best friend would go and sneak into this college gym every day. The student working the cage didn’t care so we trained there for a couple years. We got strong. Our arms and chests got bigger. Got a V taper and that tiny 18 year old waist. The chicks noticed. He got more than me but I still got a lot. A year or so later I started training at a different gym and this old hand to hand acrobat taught me some Olympic lifts and they made my shoulders wider with better shape and my thighs got thicker. The Oly lifts helped my grappling. All that natural training and slow gains. I got stronger.. a lot stronger and it helped in every aspect of life it seemed. But it just wasn’t enough. I wanted more. And then the natty life ended.

Back then it was different. I had to switch gyms a gain to get close to it. I didn’t mess around. first cycle was deca and dianabol and tapered off with anavar and then did a kit of hCG. I put on 22 lbs and kept more than 1/2 when it was all done. I recovered fast. It healed a nagging knee injury and I was able to grapple again. When I went back I was better than before. The added mas did something for me. Should I have stopped there and left it alone? A few months later I did Equipoise as a stand alone. I didn’t put on as much mass but between working a labor job, lifting almost every day and grappling 3-4 days a week i put on about 8 lbs and I was very lean, hard and vascular. Wow what a difference from deca and dbol. After that I started stock piling stuff. I alway took 3 months off between cycles. After the EQ cycle i still recovered pretty fast but there really was very little in the way of PCT then and hCG wasn’t around all the time. I really just went back to the point I got to after my deca dbol cycle. It was like my new base. i stock piled a bunch of dianabol and winstrol tabs. These were the Milano lab knock-offs that Duchaine was in on. They were good knock-off but they weren’t a good as the real thing. Then I stock piled a bunch of deca and whatever else I could find that seemed interesting. Equipoise, methandriol dipropionate, Test P, Test E, I got my hands on a bottle of pharma Halotestin also some SPA oxandrolone. Can’t recall the brand but that shit was strong a hell. Even back then I was a methodical little prick. I did them first on their own to test them out.


Every time I did winstrol alone it just ripped me up. I was so active back then the fat just fell off. I really didn’t have much of a clue about diet but the shit worked great. Every time I did it the women came out of the woodwork. Well I went through my box of goodies over a couple of years adding to it here and there and had a lot of fun. Then all that Deca made my dick so spastic I stopped cold for 18 months. I crashed hard. I don’t think I ever used more than 500 mg/w total AAS at any time but still that deca messed me up. My private parts were goofy for a year. I couldn’t get a pump in the gym for 4 month. i always went to the gym but my body did not respond for a year. I focused on other things.


Then i went through another stint. Started out with bulking drugs Laurabolin, Durabolin, Injectable dianabol, Sustanon Readyject. I blew up and got stronger than ever. Still my body weight never went over 215 because I was still so active.


Then I went off for a few months and switched gears. I just bought out all my dealer’s stromba. I think it was about 1000 tabs. and I got real lean and real tight and this time I figured out what dieting meant. I remember waking up after a few vodka nights dry and hard and so vascular it was scary. Damn I miss that look. 185 and shredded to the gills. oh well… life changes. What was i on? 15-30 mg/d of pharma grade Stromba. That’s it. When the stromba ran out I stopped for 10 years.


Now here I am. I think I am one of the light users and I go up to a little more than a gram a week at times. I swear the juice back then was way way stronger.




World Class Bodybuilding Forum



Way back when

No comments:

Post a Comment