Sunday 21 September 2014

Let"s open some discussion...

New Exercise and Fitness Review

Let’s open some discussion…


Went to a mall out of town did some people watching while the wifey spent my money LOL….

What types of looks do you get when your out? I wore a little more snug shirt then I’m comfortable wearing and it showed off me off a little better than normal. I did notice quite a few women looking at me more than normal….I was by far the biggest/fittest man walking the mall today. Even my wife noticed a few people both men and women staring at me. I’m not handsome by any means that’s for damn sure….so I had a ego boosting day today LOL


So what types of looks do you get? What type of clothing do you wear? How do the looks make you feel?


I cover up a lot even the guys I work with never realized what I looked like until one day I was so muddy I stripped out of my clothes right by my truck and was standing there in my boxer brief now it’s a daily thing about how big my arms are yada yada yada


I’m different then most I hate looks and become even more introverted when stuff like that is said or I get looks I will hide in my truck but I’m a weirdo.




World Class Bodybuilding Forum



Let"s open some discussion...

No comments:

Post a Comment